IRS Federal and Oregon State Income Tax Service
If you have experienced challenges with preparing your federal and state tax filing in the past or have had a negative experience with a tax preparation service somewhere else, come see the tax professionals at JRW Enterprises, Inc. With our Licensed Tax Consultant, Roxane 27441-C, and Licensed Tax Preparer, Brandi 33572-P, we are confident that we can help to get even your toughest tax problems back in order.
Tax Preparation for Individuals, Business and Non-profits
- Federal income tax and all states individual tax returns
- 1040 Income Tax Forms
- 1065 Partnerships Tax Returns
- 1120S Corporations Tax Returns
- Limited Liability Corporation
- 1120 Corporations Tax Returns
- 990EZ-990N Non Profit Tax Returns
- Personal Property Reports
- Process 1099-Misc, 1099-Int, & 1099-Div
- File an extension
Our fee structure is extremely fair and reasonable and our number one goal is attain your business and create happy returning long term clients! If this sounds like the tax service you've been searching for, look no more! Give us a call today at 541-464-6082
Peace of Mind
At JRW our express goal is to satisfy our clients and earn their return business, therefore;
- Consultations and Information are always free to our clients and perspective clients as well.
- If you ever get an IRS Audit for a return prepared in our office, we will accompany you to the audit and explain how the return was prepared.
- You will always get the maximum refund that you are entitled to receive. No matter what promises others make, if your return is done properly, there is only one correct result.
- Copies of your return are always free and we are open year round.
JRW will always go above and beyond to earn your trust and your continuing support of our services!
E-file is a system for submitting tax documents to the US Internal Revenue Service through the Internet or direct connection, usually without the need to submit any paper documents. Tax preparation software with e-filing capabilities includes stand-alone programs or websites. Tax professionals use tax preparation software from major software vendors for commercial use.
IRS e-filer providers must be authorized by the IRS. The IRS provides a list of authorized e-file providers on some forms. The authorized providers must pass the testing every year. The IRS changes the order of the certified providers list daily for fairness.
Great business!! Couldn't ask for a more efficient and friendly tax service. Highly recommended!!
Celeste Schultz - Roseburg